Transform How America Teaches Math
Join us in downtown San Francisco on July 13-17, 2016 for the Carnegie Math Pathways 2016 National Forum. This annual event showcases innovations from our network faculty and colleges, and will provide an opportunity for you to learn more about Statway and Quantway for your students.
Pathways 2016 National Forum
Hilton San Francisco, Union Square
San Francisco, CA
Learn more about the Forum venue.
Standard Rate: $950.00
Carnegie Math Pathways Networked Improvement Community (NIC) Member Rate: $850.00
New Faculty Pre-Conference Training: $150.00
WHY A NATIONAL FORUM?
If we do nothing this year half of all new community college students — nearly a quarter of a million — will fail to achieve college math credit. For many, this will end their hopes of technical certification or a college degree. The National Forum serves as an avenue to join a growing number of faculty, colleges, and districts working to cut that number in half with the Carnegie Math Pathways.
2016 FORUM PROGRAM
The Carnegie Math Pathways 2016 National Forum will offer:
- A two-day New Faculty Pre-Conference Training event on Thursday, July 14th and Friday, July 15th for faculty who will start teaching in Fall 2016 or Spring 2017.
- A special half-day Explorer Pre-Session Introduction to the Pathways on Friday, July 15th for faculty and administrators interested in learning more about Statway and Quantway.
- A main conference event from Friday, July 15th to Sunday, July 17th with sessions highlighting learning and successes from faculty and colleges in network.
Download the Forum Agenda »
At the Forum, attendees will:
- Learn more about Statway and Quantway
- Connect with our growing network of educators
- Hear from leaders in the fields of math education and equity
- Gain hands-on professional training if you’ve recently joined the network
Meet the Keynote Speakers: