- Develop and support collaborative, multi-function teams to plan, design, prototype, test and implement full life cycle software development initiatives using Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices, scrum mastering, and product roadmapping processes.
- Define project scope and schedule, organize project meetings, assess business implications for project stages, monitor project progress, and prepare progress reports for management using MS Project, Visio, Excel, Powerpoint, Mingle query language and equivalent tools.
- UX design and prototyping of new software features using Balsamiq, Invision, Axure, Photoshop, Powerpoint and equivalent tools.
- Ensure adherence to project plan, and perform delivery planning and management using test driven development, continuous delivery and defect management techniques.
- Liaise between business and technical aspects of projects, resolve issues and conflicts, and manage risks and expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related technical or business field
- 1 year of experience in the job offered
- an understanding of education research and the use of educational technology by educators
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
51 Vista Lane, Stanford, CA 94305
HOW TO APPLY
- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please reference “Agile Project Manager” in the email subject line
Permanent link to page: https://www.carnegiefoundation.org/get-involved/jobs/listings/agile-project-manager-apm-2/