Leading in Crisis: Flexibility and Adaptability Under Rapidly Changing Conditions in New York
In this webinar, leaders of the district-university partnership of the Bronx County New York School District, Yonkers Public Schools, and the Fordham University Graduate School of Education share how they used an improvement mindset to inform their crisis response to COVID-19.
- Andrea Coddett, Assistant Superintendent, Yonkers Public Schools
- Kris DeFilippis, Academic Response Team Director, NYC Department of Education
- Margaret Terry Orr, Associate Professor in Educational Leadership, Administration and Policy, Fordham University
- Meisha Ross-Porter, Bronx Executive Superintendent, NYC Department of Education
- Elizabeth Leisy Stosich, Assistant Professor in Educational Leadership, Administration and Policy, Fordham University
- Ash Vasudeva, Vice President, Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
Bronx County New York School District, Yonkers Public Schools, and the Fordham University Graduate School of Education are members of the Improvement Leadership Education and Development (iLEAD) network comprised of 13 university-district partnerships. iLEAD is committed to the use of improvement science to develop leaders, address local problems of practice, and promote equitable educational opportunities and outcomes for all students.
July 31, 2020